- Thursday 10th March because this is my one of my days of so I will have time to take the pictures. I may not do this day because some buskers could be in school therefore I won’t get many pictures of different buskers. I want to have a variety of buskers because I have to select 8 images.
- Saturday 19th March because it gives me time to edit and blog the images from the previous date. There will be more buskers on the date because it is the weekend therefore most buskers will be free to go and busk.
- Liverpool One because that is a popular location for buskers. With this location the main issue I think I will run into is shadows from the shops. This is a problem because it will cause my shutter speed to be to slow for me to hand hold the camera To solve this problem I can up my ISO to ensure I have a fast enough shutter speed to hand hold the camera. The shops in the background won’t be an issue because it will give the image some character. The shops will give character because sometimes they have funky signs in the window. Signs like “get one for free” will be an issue because it will be an eyesore. The signs will be an eye sore because people will look at them more than the busker who is the main subject of the image. To solve this issue I could move myself so I can use the body of the buskers to hide the signs. As Liverpool One is one of the main shopping areas there will a lot of people going through the area. People won’t be an issue because they are a main part of buskers because they are the ones who put money in the buskers suitcases.
- Lord Street because that is where most buskers go to. With this location the main issue is similar Liverpool One, the shadows from the shops will cause my shutter speed to be to low for me to handhold my camera. To solve this I can up my ISO which will allow me to put my shutter speed at a fast enough speed to hand hold my camera. The shops in the background won’t be a problem because sometimes they can have funky signs which add character to the image. Like I mentioned before signs like “buy one get one free” will be an issue because it will be an eye sore. The signs will be an eye sore because people will focus on them more than the busker who is the main focus of the image. To solve this issue I could use the body of the busker to hide the sign. I could also move so it doesn’t appear in the frame.
Equipment to use:
- Out of my two cameras I will be using my Nikon D3300. The camera has a 24 megapixel sensor which is good because the image quality will be good. This is good because the better the image quality the more people will look at the images. The native ISO is 100-12800 which is good because it allows me to shoot in low light.
- A 50mm Lens (aperture is F3.5 to F36 which is good because I can really get really blurred backgrounds which is good because a blurred background makes the subject stand out from the background) because through out my test shoots I have found a 50mm lens gives that personal touch due to the closeness the lens has.
- No tripod because I need to react really fast so I can capture the facial expressions. I also need to be fast because I want to capture those split second moments.
- No reflector because it will slow me down when shooting. I also think I won’t need a reflector because the clouds will act as a reflector.
Teenagers who interested in music because I know that audience because I am a teenager so I know how to appeal to that audience. I am targeting the musical teenagers because my idea will suit that audience. below is a lifestyle board:
From editing my two test shoots I want to use the Camera Raw menu because I feel that gives me more control over my editing than the regular Photoshop interface. Personally I don’t want to over edit the image because I find it kills the image.