(NOTE: images are edited and all images are mine)
Above are images from the snail test shoot I did. I found the snails easier to work with because they were slower than the ants and the spider. The reason why I have gone with angle is because it is the angle we are going to use for our final shoot. The reason why I did this shoot on my own is because Gemma was busy working on something different. Doing the images is one of my strengths so doing this test shoot played to strengths which is good because I am being used to the best of my ability.
Image 1: I have improved the brightness because the original image was not that bright. I also used the auto-colour tool to change the colour because the original image had an orange tint to the image.
image 2: I upped contrast because the image was dull and flat. I also used the auto-colour tool again because there was an orange tint to the image. Using the clone tool I removed the spot on the wall.
Image 3: The image was dull and flat so using the brightness and contrast tool I changed this. The colour was of so I used the auto-colour tool to change this.
Image 4: The brightness of the image was fine so I only used the auto-colour to get the correct colour of the image.