Test shoot disaster… (Unit 18)

After collecting our ants (Tim and Tony) we put them into a plastic container and began to capture images. We used both sugar and muffin to test which worked the best to help control the ants. As a group we decided that the sugar worked well to help control the ants as they attached themselves […]

https://gemmaephotography97.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/test-shoot-disaster/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s